Rules & Regulations
TEXAS ROSE RV RESORT RULES & REGULATIONS
CHECK-IN TIME 02:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 11:00 AM
QUIET HOURS: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
One of our goals at Texas Rose RV Resort is to help maintain a friendly, peaceful atmosphere. Please be courteous with noises, especially during these hours. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant environment for all.
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOR OUR GUESTS!
SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH…this is for the safety of you, your children and your pets.
- RVs must be fully contained, no tents, pop-up campers, or vans.
- If you are monthly or extended stay, RVs must be less than 10 years old. Management may make an exception if the RV is in exceptional condition.
- A window A/C on the RV is not allowed.
- Repairs and maintenance are not permitted at any time.
- All vehicles must fit on your site, no parking on the street, grass, or vacant sites.
- All vehicles must be registered in the name of a site occupant with proof of same and copy of current insurance provided to Management.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and no excessive noise.
- RV and auto washing is not permitted on the property. We are on a rural water supply that limits excessive water usage.
- All guests are responsible to maintain a tidy and debris-free site. Management has the sole discretion to determine if any site becomes cluttered or unsightly and guest(s) must immediately rectify any notice of same by Management.
- Only outdoor or patio furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed outside the RV and must be kept to a minimum.
- Storage of items under the RV is not permitted.
- Trash cannot be placed outside the RV or stored in any garbage containers on RV site. All trash must be properly secured in plastic garbage bags and placed in the dumpster(s) provided near the North exit gate.
- Open fires/wood fire pits are not allowed per the Fire Marshals Office, Palo Pinto County. Propane grills, propane fire pits, and electric grills are permitted.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- You have been assigned a specific site, if you wish to move please check with the office. Due to reservations and maintenance, moving may not be possible. Please inquire before moving sites.
- There is a maximum of 2 dogs per campsite.
- Noisy, vicious, or unruly pets are prohibited.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dog(s). Any dog demonstrating aggressive behavior to other guests or pets must be immediately removed from the park by its owner.
- Pet kennels, pens, fencing, corrals, or crates, etc. are not permitted outside the RV.
- Dogs are not to be tied to trees, RVs, or left unattended in the park at any time, this includes the Dog Park.
- Constant barking will result in you being asked to leave the resort.
- Guests are to immediately cleanup after their pet(s) in all areas, including the Dog Park and dispose of droppings in the proper receptacle.
- Texas Rose RV Resort is not responsible for any animal behavior and will hold the pet owner accountable for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). Pet owner will report any injury of person(s) or animal(s) to the Sheriffs Office and/or Animal Control, along with Texas Rose RV Resort Management immediately.
- Pets are prohibited in pool areas, all buildings, and restrooms, except for service animals.
- All pets must be on a leash, except when in our Dog Park.
- Guests should carry proof of pet(s) current vaccinations.
- All pets must be registered with management upon arrival.
- Hours 7am to 10pm.
- Please note that our DOG PARK AREAS ARE ALSO OUR SEPTIC AEROBIC SPRAY AREAS. It is CLEAN WATER that sprays out of the system, but it is heavily chlorinated and under normal circumstance, it will spray from 2am to 5am.
- DO NOT enter if aerobic sprays are on.
- Profanity, violence, or inconsideration towards other guests and/or Texas Rose RV Resort personnel will not be tolerated.
- Any type of public disturbance will not be tolerated. Disorderly, ill-mannered conduct, drunkenness will not be tolerated. A public domestic disturbance will immediately terminate the Site Service Agreement of the campsite which must then be vacated immediately. If the Sheriff has to be called for any disturbance, the campsite must be vacated immediately with NO REFUND.
- When drinking, we ask that you do so responsibly. This is a family-friendly campground, we have a zero-tolerance policy for public intoxication.
- All occupants and guests must comply with all federal, state, local laws, and park rules.
- No open carry handguns. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Texas Penal Code (Trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (Handgun Licensing Law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
- Discharging or displaying firearm, including BB guns, pellet guns, air and paintball guns, knives, or any other type of weapon is prohibited in the park.
- Fireworks and open fires are not permitted in the park.
- Altering sites in any way is prohibited.
- Please be courteous to other guests, do not walk or drive through other sites.
- Running a generator is not permitted between 10pm and 8am.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not permitted at any time.
- Guests are responsible for their children and all visiting guest's behavior and compliance with Texas Rose RV Resort Rules & Regulations.
- Operating a commercial business from your site is prohibited. Work from home telecommuting is allowed.
- Refuse is limited to normal household trash, no large items, including mattresses, furniture, tires, oil or chemical waste is to be disposed in dumpsters.
- Use of ATVS, dirt bikes, four-wheelers, golf carts, and drones are not permitted.
- Subletting or transfer of a site occupancy for any reason, including sale of an RV, is prohibited.
- Smoking, including vaping, is prohibited in any buildings or outdoor recreational amenities.
- Guests are not allowed to receive mail or packages at this resort. Guests must make arrangements to receive mail and packages at a third-party location.
- Charcoal grills, wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches or prohibited.
- Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed
- Electronically controlled gate at the entrance and exit are designed to offer security to our guests.
- The gates open and close upon enter your personally assigned code. Wait for gates to fully open before proceeding. Guests are responsible for any damage to gates.
- Management has the discretion to leave gates open during business hours.
- Guests shall not give the security code to anyone that is not a REGISTERED Visiting Guest. Violation of same may be grounds for terminating the Site Agreement and removal from the resort.
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) cameras are at the entrance/exit gates and throughout the park in common areas.
- Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort wants to deter unwanted behavior or visitors and provide Guests high level of comfort. These devices are not a guarantee of personal safety or protection of personal property, nor a guarantee against criminal activity. Guest should exercise common sense in protecting themselves and their valuables as one would in any living environment. Keep your RVs, valuable and possessions secured and locked. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
EMERGENCY AND SAFETY
- Emergency Contact Information is required from all Monthly and Extended Stay guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises. We never give personal information out to others.
- If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please call the Office number: 940-468-9999.
- Park management has the right to move vehicles or belongings without notice or liability in an emergency.
Site Fee/Rates: Payment is entirely for services rendered under a HOST/GUEST arrangement. Owner reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
Age Limit: The minimum age to move-in a is 21 years old.
- A “Site Service Agreement” must be completed and signed at the time of move-in.
- Daily and Weekly Stays - include sewer, water, and electric.
- Monthly Stays - include sewer and water. Electric is sub-metered per site and due with Site Fee payment.
- Prices are for 2 people.
- $50.00 per extra person, maximum 4 people per site.
- A penalty of $100.00 per person will be enforced if the occupancy rule is violated.
- A one-time fee will be charged to guest(s) for a background check on every adult staying more than 28 days.
- EVERY ADULT SIGNS THE MONTHLY/EXTENDED STAY POLICY.
- Texas Rose RV Resort is a cashless community accepting only major credit cards, debit cards and ACH direct bank withdrawals. Cash, money orders, or personal checks will not be accepted.
- Extended Stays for over 30 days will be required to subscribe to automatic payment (Autopay) via credit card or ACH direct bank account payment. Credit card Autopay will be subject to a monthly processing fee. ACH Autopay will have no monthly processing fee.
- A month is based on 28 days.
- Rates will be charged and computed from the Effective Date of your Site Service Agreement.
- First months Site Fee payment plus a $300.00 Electric Deposit will be paid in advance of move-in.
- Electric Deposit is refundable when you leave, or it will be applied to your final electric bill.
- Site fee and payment for electric is due every 28 days.
- DOES NOT secure your site for the next month, ONLY signing up for Extended Stay with Autopay secures your site.
- If you leave early, the rate changes to the current daily rate per night.
EXTENDED STAY POLICY (more than 30 days)
- Same as the “MONTHLY POLICY,” except based on a calendar month, in addition to:
- Required to subscribe to automatic payment (Autopay) via credit card or ACH direct bank account payment. Credit card Autopay will be subject to a monthly processing fee. ACH Autopay will have not monthly processing fee.
- If checking in other than the 1st of the month, your Site Fee will be prorated to the first of the month.
- First month's payment plus a $300 Electric Deposit will be paid in advance of move-in per credit card, debit card, or ACH direct bank withdrawal.
- Electric Deposit is refundable when you leave, or it will be applied to your final electric bill.
- Site Fee and payment for electricity are due and payable at the beginning of each month per the terms of the Site Service Agreement
- Electric service is included with daily and weekly stays.
- Monthly and Extended Stays electric meters are read the day you check in.
- Rates will be charged at per kilowatt hour (Kwh) rate as electrical provider charges Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort. Such rate may vary from month-to-month based on utility market rates.
- Guests must only use electrical service provided at their site pedestal. Hooking up to a neighboring site is prohibited and considered theft of service. Excess power cord must be coiled neatly on the site pad.
- When departing, turn power breakers off before disconnecting your plug from the receptacle.
- You are responsible for understanding how many amps you are using in our RV. Amp usage over the 50 AMPs provided can trip your breaker. Please be mindful of your amp usage, so that you don’t trip your breaker during your stay.
- Please notify the office so that we can notify maintenance if you have any electrical issues during your stay. Guests are not permitted to diagnose our electrical pedestals per insurance and safety requirements. Maintenance is happy to help. Even if you are an electrician, our insurance prohibits you from working on our pedestals unless hired to do so.
- Water is included in all Site Fees at no additional charge, but because we are on a rural water supply, we are limited to RV usage only. As such, it is a violation of the Vehicle Policy to was an auto or RV. Any violation of water usage will be grounds for an additional $50.00 fee for each violation and possible removal from Texas Rose RV Resort.
- Water hoses must be replaced if leaking.
- Water hose must be insulated; the park is not responsible for damaged hoses.
- Septic is included in all Site Fees at no additional charge.
- Texas Rose RV Resort has a private septic system which cannot accommodate foreign objects. Not other paper products, including flushable wipes, paper towels, feminine products, cigarette or cigar butts, grease, diapers, cat litter, hazardous substances, etc., can be placed into toilets or sinks to enter the septic system.
- ANY VIOLATION OF SAME CAUING SEPTIC ISSUES, BACKUPS, OR BLOCKAGES THAT CAN BE TRACED BACK TO SPECIFIC SITES WILL BE AT THE GUEST’S EXPENSE TO RECTIFY.
- Please only use RV Toilet Paper.
- All Site Fees and payments for electricity are due and payable on the date per the Site Fee Agreement. You will be charged a $30.00 late fee, plus $10.00 per day past the due date. If the total amount, plus all late fees, is not received in full (NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS) by the third (3rd) day of your due date, you will receive a Notice to Vacate and the campsite must be vacated immediately.
- On the fifth (5th) day, it will be considered Criminal Trespass and any property, and or vehicles, that remains will be towed.
- Guests are responsible for all charges to recover their property/vehicles.
- REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN FOR EARLY DEPARTURE OR FOR THE WHIMS OF MOTHER NATURE
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE THE RESORT FOR BREAKING THE RULES & REGULATIONS WITH NO REFUND
RESERVATIONS/CANCELLATIONS/REFUND POLICY: Daily/Weekly reservations require a one-night, non-refundable prepayment. Monthly/Extended Stay reservations require a $100 non-refundable prepayment.
NO REFUNDS, SO PLEASE PLAN YOUR STAY ACCORDINGLY.)
- Camping is an outdoor experience and accordingly we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature.
Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask Guest(s) and Visiting Guests to vacate or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There is no refund if you are asked to leave the resort. Texas Rose RV Resort reserves the right to update the Rules & Regulations as needed and at our discretion.
I HAVE READ & AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL CAMPGROUND RULES & REGULATIONS LISTED IN THE AGREEMENT, ON THE GROUNDS, IN BUILDINGS, OR OTHERWISE STATED BY THE CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT OR STAFF.
SITE SERVICE AGREEMENT
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others. Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities. We are not responsible for injuries or damages occurring as part of the inherent risk of any camping/park environment.
I agree to pay for any damages to campground property, sites, buildings, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment, which may occur due to the actions of myself, my children, or my party. I also agree to immediately report any accident, injury or property damage to the manager or staff. I agree to take full responsibility for myself and all the people in my party, including minors and visitors. I further agree to notify management of any hazard or dangerous situation/condition that exists on the premises
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies published at www.txroservresort.com, posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Management.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort, its owners and agents (collectively, “Texas Rose RV Resort Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Texas Rose RV Resort Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort, its owners and agents (collectively, Texas Rose RV Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Texas Rose RV Resort property, facilities, amenities, pool, (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature, such as, changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounter with wildlife. I further understand and agree that Texas Rose RV Resort does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Texas Rose RV Resort, Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Texas Rose RV Resort Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and the TEXAS ROSE RV RESORT MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Texas Rose RV Resort Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Texas Rose RV Resort Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Texas Rose RV Park, LLC, d/b/a Texas Rose RV Resort and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.